- 3,714,730 Users
- 2,242,614 Discussions
- 7,845,030 Comments
OatmialResouce unHealthy when Tux fail back configured
I am facing a peculiar issue with OatmialResource declared unhealthy by the WTC.
This seems to occur only when I have a 2nd port configured for a failover/failback situation.
We have a configuration ...
- Two weblogic servers - WLS-A and WLS-B
- Each has one WTC port opened.. lets say WLS-Ap and WLS-Bp respectively
- We have two Tuxedo servers - TuxA and TuxB
- Each have two ports to support failover and failback for the WLSA and WLSB
- Tux-Ap1, Tux-Ap2 and Tux-Bp1 and Tux- Bp2
- WLS-Ap --> TuxA1 & TuxB2
- WLS-Bp --> TuxB1 & TuxA2
When I do this .. the WTC comes back with a "Resource: OatmialResource declared unhealthy" .. and then JTA rolls back the txn.
However, when I take off one of the ports from each Tux and dedicate the remaning one for the WLS it works .. (remove TuxA2 and Tux B2)
- WLS-Ap--> TuxA1
- WLS-Ap--> TuxB1
THIS WORKS ...
Can anyone explain ? Help ?