- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 73 Insurance
- 537.2K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.6K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
'403 Forbidden' when using HTTP to access a UNIX link on a ZFS share
We have a ZS5 storage appliance that has shares with NFS, SMB and HTTP enabled. The shares are NFS mounted via UNIX systems and SMB mounted via windows systems.
The files in the shares have UNIX relative links which work fine in both NFS and SMB but when trying to view them from HTTP we get '403 Forbidden' response.
Is there any way to fix this?