• 2,260,415 Discussions
  • 7,896,307 Comments

Discussions

FDMEE table having information on locking a POV/locking all locations

User_YZQL2
User_YZQL2 Member Posts: 62 Blue Ribbon
edited Mar 15, 2020 5:19AM in Financial Data Management

Hi All,

I was looking for the backend tables which i can update to simulate the functionality of 'Locking all locations for target applications'. The intent is to have a jython script do this without someone going into FDMEE to do the same. Below is a link with a similar issue on which i was able to get help.

pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

Dev

Best Answer

Answers

• user6692921
    user6692921 Member Posts: 179 Silver Badge
    edited Mar 12, 2020 12:47PM Answer ✓

The lock information is stored in the table TLOGPROCESS. The column INTLOCKSTATE is either 50 for unlocked or 60 for LOCKED.

• User_YZQL2
    edited Mar 12, 2020 4:50PM

Thanks for your reply but TLOGPROCESS is a table that stores this information for a running process, whether the associated location is locked or not. My requirement is to set this property globally as is done in application settings, so that a load process does not run for a specified period for locations of that particular application.

• user6692921
    user6692921 Member Posts: 179 Silver Badge
    edited Mar 13, 2020 7:25AM

TLOGPROCESS holds the information on the locations and their process status for each category and period including lock status. AIF_PROCESSES contains the information on running processes. The Process Monitor reports read the TLOGPROCESS table. Why don't you just change the value of INTLOCKSTATE for a location and check to see if the location is locked?

• User_YZQL2
    edited Mar 15, 2020 5:19AM

Thanks, on further exploring, i was able to correlate with your suggestion and my code is working perfectly to lock the locations from backend.