- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 67 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.4K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Space reclamation Repository on SAN Storage
I have some Repositories on SAN Storage (Fujitsu Storage). The SAN Storage LUN´s are Thin Provisioned. How can I reclaim space when I have deleted some vm´s?
Is there any command like on VMware "esxcli storage vmfs unmap"?
I have read something about sg_unmap....but isn´t there a ovmcli command or something like that?