- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.2K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Remote access to DNS clients failed
In my DynDNS Pro panel no client updates. Many of them report as the latest update dates on February 20.
Now I am testing with one of them and I see that it returns the public address. However, in the DynDNS Pro panel it is not updated.
I am using an MT7620 Easy-net 3G Router
What can I check?