- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Remote access to DNS clients failed
In my DynDNS Pro panel no client updates. Many of them report as the latest update dates on February 20.
Now I am testing with one of them and I see that it returns the public address. However, in the DynDNS Pro panel it is not updated.
I am using an MT7620 Easy-net 3G Router
What can I check?