- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 75 Insurance
- 537.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.7K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6.1K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.3K Infrastructure Software
- 105.4K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Endeca Information Discovery Vs Enterprise Command Center
User_F4E81 Member Posts: 1 Red Ribbon
Please help answer the below queries:
1. Will 'Enterprise Command Center ECC' replace 'Endeca Information Discovery EID'? Are new customers required to take up ECC instead of EID?
2. Some of my clients already have investments in EID. If they are willing to take up ECC, should they upgrade or re-implement ECC?
3. What are the significant improvements of ECC over EID?
4. Oracle's ECC documentation says no ETL tools. Does this mean there is no Integration layer with Clover ETL tool?
Also interested in same questions. Did you ever get any feedback or answer?
We are looking for details regarding command center in Oracle Fusion.
Would be of help if anyone could guide us on this.