- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 73 Insurance
- 537.3K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.6K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Sun Secure Gklobal Desktop - Session Manager Syntax
I'm using an old version of SSGD (4.40.917), to send broadcast messages to users we used a web tool called Session Manager.
Now I need to use it again, but i don't remember the command syntax anymore.
Can anybody help me? How these fields must be compiled? Especially what it means for Handler URL?
Thanks for your support.