- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Scanning SOAP webservices for vulnerabilities
I tried running a web application scan on below WSDL
and received the error message
I am not posting my actual company URL for privacy reasons but using myorg.com
"Failed to parse the WSDL due to following error in the WSDL.
Schema Parser Exception : Error while parsing imported namespace http://xmlns.oracle.com/ouaf Fatal Error in SchemaParser"
I know http://xmlns.oracle.com/ouaf goes to an Error page in Oracle but this WSDL was auto-generated by Oracle weblogic for services it provides out of the box. Oracle SOA(Service-Oriented Architecture) composite is an assembly of services, service components, and references designed and deployed together in a single application and it generated this WSDL. We did not build this WSDL so the SOA team does not know how to change/fix this WSDL. We are using Oracle web logic server 126.96.36.199
1. Has anyone faced such errors with Oracle SOA generated WSDL and if yes, how can this be addressed?
2. Any other suggestions for finding vulnerabilities in SOAP API would be helpful. We are using Business Process Execution Language for Web Services