already submitted case. Case: 01216275 DynDNS billing - Mode of Payments to convert from Monthly t — oracle-tech

Forum Stats

• 3,700,899 Users
  • 2,239,235 Discussions
  • 7,834,914 Comments

Discussions

already submitted case. Case: 01216275 DynDNS billing - Mode of Payments to convert from Monthly t

42390444239044 Posts: 2
edited May 15 in Dyn Community

Our services have been changed from an annual bill to a monthly bill.  We have attempted to contact DynDNS several times over the last month.  Left several voice messages and even attempted to contact Other Oracle support services who in turn attempted to contact DYNDNS support or customer service as well.  We have not been contacted back and all efforts have been to no avail.  Though the site let's you choose an annual option in the renewal page, it will not process anymore that 1 month at a time.  Could someone kindly please respond as to how we can communicate with ANYONE at DYNDNS to accomplish this.  Do I need to securely pass on to you my contact number?  Is there another number that can be used to reach someone to accomplish this?  Please let me know?

Answers

• Michael.R.Taylor-OracleMichael.R.Taylor-Oracle Posts: 252 Employee
    edited May 15

Hi @4239044,

Reviewing your case, I can see that we have sent several updates to your request in the last few weeks.  Based on your responses within the case, you may not be seeing them.  My suggestion would be to check your inbox filtered folders for responses from “dyn.com” and ensure that you can receive these messages to your inbox.  If this is a business domain, you may need to inquire with your mailserver team on whitelisting the sending.

Mike

Oracle + Dyn

• 42390444239044 Posts: 2
    edited May 15

Michael,

I have just checked and searched any and all emails from DYNDNS.  The only ones I have are the receipts from the monthly renewal which was generated when all this began.  Is there another way to have to you contact me to rectify that these services can be switched to annually as they have been for the last 6 + years?  Additionally, alternatively, can you please perhaps forward those communications to [email protected] as have not seen any correspondence, nor any returned phone calls from the many messages left thus far.  Will you be the one reaching out to return those phone calls messages, or will someone else be?  If you can contact me at the email above I can reply with my phone details there.

• Michael.R.Taylor-OracleMichael.R.Taylor-Oracle Posts: 252 Employee
    edited May 15

To verify, email communications would be coming from dyn.com, not dyndns.com or dyndns.org. I ask as you refer to it as DYNDNS and not Dyn. please confirm that you are not receiving emails from dyn.com.

I will reach out to the billing team and share with them what you have shared here. Please respond to your ticket with the email address on file that you have not received communications to it and request alternate contacts thru that channel.

Mike

Oracle + Dyn