- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 533.9K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.5K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.2K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Deploy OEM13c on AWS
I hope, you all are doing well.
I need assistance to deploy OEM 13c on AWS. I wasn't able to find any documentation for that.
If someone has already performed such activity. Would be great, if I can get some sort of guidance, advice and feedback while running on AWS.
Few questions are in my mind:
- Whether Oracle will support if we deploy OEM 13c on AWS
- Can we use AWS RDS Instance for OMR (considering Oracle will support)
- Can we have active:active OMS configuration in EC2
Basically I need initial help to understand whether is it good to move to AWS or should we start deploying on-prem.