- 3,727,187 Users
- 2,245,333 Discussions
- 7,852,620 Comments
- 17.8K All Categories
- Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 1.6K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 581 Analytics Software
- 49 Application Development Software
- 1.8K Cloud Platform
- 700.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 20 Hardware
- 270 Infrastructure Software
- 141 Integration
- 74 Security Software
Deploy OEM13c on AWS
I hope, you all are doing well.
I need assistance to deploy OEM 13c on AWS. I wasn't able to find any documentation for that.
If someone has already performed such activity. Would be great, if I can get some sort of guidance, advice and feedback while running on AWS.
Few questions are in my mind:
- Whether Oracle will support if we deploy OEM 13c on AWS
- Can we use AWS RDS Instance for OMR (considering Oracle will support)
- Can we have active:active OMS configuration in EC2
Basically I need initial help to understand whether is it good to move to AWS or should we start deploying on-prem.