- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 65 Insurance
- 536.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.4K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
HDL to load Development Goal Assignment
We are on 20B and have to do the following using HDL -
1. Create Development Goal for an employee - This can be done from Goal.dat.
2. Add Learning Assignment to the Development Goal Assignment section .
Now the question is how can Point#2 be achieved using HDL ? I tried using LearningRecord.dat. This creates the Learning Assignment for the employee. But still there is one part that is missing i.e tag of Development Goal and LearningItemId.
I got the table where it store in database, but not finding field(s)/HDL for it.
Any pointers will be helpful. Thanks in advance.