Missing Signer Certificate error — oracle-tech

Forum Stats

• 3,708,965 Users
  • 2,241,167 Discussions
  • 7,840,725 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missing Signer Certificate error

MageshMagesh Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in Integration - B2B

Hi  ,

I need help in resolving this 'Missing signer certificate.' error/issue and we tried several time uploading new certs and reimporting. But still its an issue for some specific partner. Is there any way around to navigate this error on B2B AS2 setup for a partner? Thanks in advance.

Best

Magesh

Tagged:
Martien van den Akker

Answers

• Martien van den AkkerMartien van den Akker Posts: 2,758 Bronze Crown
    edited June 2020

Hi Magesh,

Does the keystore has the exact same passphrase as the certificate identity key?

Kind regards,
    Martien

• MageshMagesh Posts: 3
    edited June 2020

Hi Martien,

Thanks for your response. I checked Subscription Key and Serial number for the Certificate and all matches.

Thanks

-Magesh

• Martien van den AkkerMartien van den Akker Posts: 2,758 Bronze Crown
    edited June 2020

I'm not sure we're on the same page. If you create a JKS, you get to enter a passphrase for the Key and one for the store. Both passphrases for the store and the key should match exactly. Since you can only provide one passphrase in B2B.

But when I think of it: does the error 'Missing signer certificate.' raises on receiving the message from the remote TP? If so, are you sure that you have it's public key in the Trust Store?

And are you sure that the correct trust is defined in Weblogic?

Kind regards,
    Martien

Magesh
  • MageshMagesh Posts: 3
    edited June 2020

Hi Martien,

Yes, I followed all the steps and confirmed partner public key exist in JKS. It appears B2B-51075 error has some know bugs and I am working with Oracle to get relevant patch.

Thanks

Magesh

Martien van den Akker