- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 533.9K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.5K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.2K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
When installing EMCC, there are few comcponents that are installated:
1) Before the installation of EMCC:
- Oracle database that will be used as EMCC repository
- Oracle listener for this database
2) Installation of EMCC:
- WebLogic server
- OHS server deployed
- EMCC itself deployed on WebLogic
- BI Publisher deployed on WebLogic
- EMCC Agent
This is what I have understood from the documentation.
Did I missed something?
From the WebLogic console, I can see 3 servers:
EMGC_ADMINSERVER(admin) is probably the WebLogic "admin" server.
What is then EMGC_OMS1? and where is EMCC?
Furthermore, do we need to access WebLogic when working with EMCC13?