- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.2K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
DYNDns on Palo Firewall
Trying to make my Palo PA-820 work with DynDNS. The Palo has all the built in hooks for the API service, but is returning an error Disconnected.
I have had to create a static entry from my Comcast box to allow my rule sets to work.
Anyone have experience with this?