- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.5K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Load NULL or #MISSING in Hyperion Essbase in place of zeros
We are loading data from a FlatFile to Oracle Table(staging) to Hyperion Essbase.
I am able to load 'NULL' till Oracle staging table.
But unable to load 'NULL' to Hyperion Essbase. Zero is getting loaded without any error.
- ODI version 22.214.171.124
- IM Used : IKM SQL to Hyperion Essbase (DATA)
- Used Rule file to load data
- EPM version 126.96.36.199.5
I assume, we are unable to load '#MISSING' / NULL as Data column in Essbase is always Number.
Could anyone who has experienced this and have any suggestions or workarounds will help. Thank you !!