• 3,825,765 Users
  • 2,260,558 Discussions
  • 7,896,665 Comments

Discussions

Create user with rights just to use Web Service Test Console

user12002050
user12002050 Member Posts: 1 Red Ribbon
edited Sep 8, 2020 5:08AM in SOA Suite Discusssions

Hello. I need to add an OSB user with rights just to use Web Service Test Console. Is it possible to have customized roles of one user in IntegrationDeployer group/roles but skipping all admin rights?

This user should not be able to create new users/groups/roles in Service Bus Console or edit/modify in Administration Console, just run Web Service Test Console

Otherwise could be like an user in IntegrationMonitor Rol/Group but able to run Web Service Test Console. which should be the customization?

Greetings and thanks in advance.

Service Bus 11gR1

Version de Oracle Service Bus:11.1.1.7

Jim-D

Answers

• Alexis Brown-Oracle
    Alexis Brown-Oracle Member Posts: 29 Employee
    edited Jul 23, 2020 3:07PM

Hi @user12002050,

You have asked your question in the space, which is not a place where any of our experts provide support. You will need to ask your question in a specific product subspace (learn more about how to ask questions in the community by reviewing this guideline: ).

In reviewing your post, it appears that your question pertains to Oracle Service Bus. Unfortunately, this My Oracle Support Community does not have a designated product space for related topics. However, I did notice that one of our other Oracle communities, , may be a more suitable place to find related topics. I would encourage you to move your post into that space to discuss amongst the SOA Suite experts. You can do this by clicking the "move" button located on the right side of this thread, and then typing in "SOA Suite".

Thank you,

Alexis

My Oracle Support Community Administrator

Jim-D