Forum Stats

• 3,751,240 Users
  • 2,250,335 Discussions
  • 7,867,355 Comments

Discussions

Job run from Cloud Control uses wrong version of Perl on server

DikkieDick
DikkieDick Member Posts: 14 Blue Ribbon

I can't figure it out why, but... On a bunch of servers I use Strawberry perl and the environment variables point to this Perl-version.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>set PERL

PERL5LIB=c:\oracle\tools\ORA\lib;c:\oracle\tools\strawberry\perl\lib

PERL5LIB_ORA=c:\oracle\tools\ORA\lib

PERL5LIB_ORG=c:\oracle\tools\strawberry\perl\lib

PERL_DIR=c:\oracle\tools\Strawberry\perl\bin

PERL_TOOL=c:\oracle\tools\Strawberry\perl\bin\perl.exe

Path=c:\oracle\tools\Strawberry\perl\bin;c:\oracle\tools\ORA;c:\oracle\tools\ORA\exe;c:\oracle\tools

\ORA\rman\exe;c:\app\oracle\product\12.2.0\dbhome_1\bin;c:\app\oracle\product\12.1.0\dbhome_1\bin;C:

\Program Files\EMC NetWorker\nsr\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WIND

OWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;c:\Program Files\OpenSSH-Win64;C:\app\oracle\product\12.2.0\dbh

ome_1\jdk\jre\bin;C:\oracle\tools\Strawberry\perl\site\bin;C:\oracle\tools\Strawberry\perl\bin;C:\Us

ers\BehPluimDW\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;;

PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC

I schedule a job through Cloud Control using a serviceaccount (or my account, the same one which gives the information above), giving then a mismatch in the Perl-version when running the specific CMD-file. Added extra lines to that CMD-file to get some more information and it seems that it's trying to use the 'old' Perl-version (output from job):

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393]
(c) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent13c\sysman\emd>c:\oracle\tools\ora\exe\ora_alert_switch_test.cmd sid=glimst03 keep=7
PERL5LIB=c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\\perl\bin;c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\perl\lib;c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\perl\lib\site_perl;c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\perl\site\lib;c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\sysman\admin\scripts;c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\sysman\admin\scripts\Net-DNS-0.48\lib;c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\bin;c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\bin;c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\sysman\admin\scripts\libnet-1.19
PERL_BIN=c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\\perl\bin
PERL_HOME=c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\perl
Path=c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\\perl\bin;c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\instantclient;c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\bin;c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\bin;c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\oracle_common\jdk\jre\bin\server;c:\app\oracle\product\agent\agent_13.3.0.0.0\oui\lib\win64;c:\app\oracle\product\12.2.0\dbhome_1\bin;c:\app\oracle\product\12.1.0\dbhome_1\bin;c:\app\agent12c\agent12c\bin;C:\Program Files\EMC NetWorker\nsr\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;c:\Program Files\OpenSSH-Win64;C:\app\oracle\product\12.2.0\dbhome_1\jdk\jre\bin;C:\oracle\tools\Strawberry\c\bin;C:\oracle\tools\Strawberry\perl\site\bin;C:\oracle\tools\Strawberry\perl\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC

Why can it still use the wrong Perl-version?  I don't want to be bound to the pre-installed Perl-version. What am I ovelooking here?

Thanx in advance.

Tagged: