- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
OSB11g Project - deployment folders in WebLogic Managed server & Can we make a specific OSB project
I've a 3 OSB project, First project contain one main proxy with JMS protocol, and other two OSB projects contains local proxies which would be called from the First project main JMS proxy.
1) OSBProjectOne - Main proxy interface with JMS protocol.
2) OSBProjectTwo - Local proxies. This would be called from Main proxy interface available in OSBProjectOne based on the service id available in input payload.
3) OSBProjectThree - Local proxies. This would be called from Main proxy interface available in OSBProjectOne based on the service id available in input payload.
WebLogic OSBDomain Topology: OSBDomain with 1 Admin Server and two Managed Servers(MS1,MS2). Both Managed servers under Cluster configuration.
Could you please advise about the below queries:
1) When we deploy these above mentioned three OSB projects through SBConsole, how it is getting deployed into WebLogic Server? please advise what are the folder names in WL where projects getting deployed. And, what are the config files getting updated as part of this SBConsole deployment.
- I found OSB Projects getting copied as it is to OSBDomain/osb/config/core, OSBDomain/osb/config/MS1, OSBDomain/osb/config/MS2 .
- _ALSB files with .ear reference is getting created in OSBDomain/sbconfig folder, the same can be found in WL server deployments list.
If you could provide input about complete deployment folders and config files update, that would be really helpful to understand.
2) Can I delete "OSBProjectTwo " alone from ManagedServer1(MS1) and is there any possibility to make run OSBProjectTwo always getting executed/handled by ManagedServer2(MS2) ?
3) OSBDomain/config/config.xml file, will it contains entries for every OSB projects deployment, please confirm. Kindly shed light on both config.xml and plan.xml configuraiton files to better understand the WL servcer OSB project deployment process.
Message was edited by: riswanb