- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Is there any option to drop leading/trailing space for the alias load.
My source file is as below. if there is extra space on 2 column members for Quarter1 . I want it to get dropped. Any suggestions please.
$ALT_NAME 'Quarters'<br/>Qtr1 Quarter1<br/>Jan January<br/>Feb February<br/>Mar March<br/>$END
alter database load alias_table
Thanks in advance !!