- 3,734,519 Users
- 2,246,997 Discussions
- 7,857,361 Comments
- 17.8K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 57 Insurance
- 533.3K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.3K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.1K Cloud Platform
- 109K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.7K Infrastructure Software
- 105K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Help! dyndns connecting to router admin page not cameras
For some reason my dyndns has not updated since February 2020. Now when you goto my dyndns page, it now redirects to the router admin page and not my camera up address.
What went wrong all of a sudden and how do I resolve this issue.
Thank you ahead of time for all the assistance.