Forum Stats

• 3,826,224 Users
  • 2,260,608 Discussions
  • 7,896,835 Comments

Discussions

NO RESPONSE FROM EMAIL SUPPORT

f8e2acfa-3a94-4f3b-acfa-011ba1fe086d
edited Aug 18, 2020 9:13AM in Dyn Community

Anyone else have issues not receiving a response from email support. I have filled out two requests last week and have not received any response meanwhile I have no website or email for my business. At this point I just want to speak to technical support so I can transfer my account to another provider.

Tagged:

Answers

• Michael.R.Taylor-Oracle
    Michael.R.Taylor-Oracle Posts: 255 Employee
    edited Aug 18, 2020 9:13AM

Hi @f8e2acfa-3a94-4f3b-acfa-011ba1fe086d,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having this difficulty. If you can PM me your ticket number you received when contacting support as well as your username, I can follow up on your behalf with support. I have added you as a friend here, please accept, and then you will be able to send a PM

Mike

Oracle + Dyn

• Alina Gray
    Alina Gray Member Posts: 1 Green Ribbon

How many times has a deal been going along without a hitch until, suddenly, it’s not? One week of silence passes, then two, and you’re left wondering what you did wrong and if there’s any way to fix it.

By this point, you’ve likely sent previous follow-up emails or left voicemails on your prospect’s inbox. Even if the situation looks bleak, it’s important to continue following up after no response.