- 3,681,961 Users
- 2,238,142 Discussions
- 7,831,626 Comments
- 36 On-Premises Applications
- 34 E-Business Suite
- 1.5K Endeca Experience Management
- 1.4K Siebel
- 10.7K PeopleSoft Enterprise
- 178 On-Premises Infrastructure
- 49 Analytics Software
- 4 Application Development Software
- 1.7K Cloud Platform
- 700.3K Database Software
- 17.4K Enterprise Manager
- 1 Hardware
- 24 Infrastructure Software
- 13 Integration
- 16 Security Software
Question about bill - need to contact oracle
I have questions about my bills belonging to dyndns.org services.
But I can't contact Oracle by email.
I could call Oracle but i think this could be a nightmare to get the right person.
Email will be more effectiv, they can be fowarded to the right person.
It's important to me to clearify this questions to my bills. Dyndns account has been removed.
Could someone please start the contact via email?
Anyone there who has this possibility?