- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Unable to connect to OracleDIAgent in EPM 11.2.2 (Windows)
I have installed and configured EPM 11.2.2 in Windows 2016 servers. While I was trying to execute a FDMEE DLR, I was getting this error:
Process details tab showed the process/rule in running state:
In the process log, it just had five lines:
There were no ODI logs present in the below directory:
I checked the ODI connectivity in Setup > Configure > System Settings > Profile Type: ODI. It looked good.
I tried connecting to http://agentserver:agentport/oraclediagent, got the below ping return:
Next I went to the ODI console (Master Repository). Under Browse, I went to Topology, then Physical Architecture and then expanded Agents. Clicked on OracleDIAgent. I got a test connection button.
Clicked it, got the below error:
Raised a SR, Oracle suggested the below:
1. Stop FDMEE service
2. Delete ERPIntergrator0 managed server from the WebLogic
3. Rename ErpIntegrator0 folder under E:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\EPMSystem\servers
4. Run EPMConfigurator for Database confoguration and Deploy to application server. Use the Drop option for DB config.
5. Start the services and see if you are still facing this issue.
Tried the above but still getting the same issue.
I checked Enterprise Manager and could see the credentials present:
Please assist me in solving this.