- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 73 Insurance
- 537.3K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.6K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Support for Entity Attribute Value tables (International CAB)
- Detail : A feature in which the entity-attribute-value model is built-in to the standard table. The e-a-v is a new type of column where the attribute name is stored in metadata, and could be different for different rows.
- –Maybe partitioning data by data type specified for Attribute row.
- –Improved performance
- –Ability to paralyze
- –Would not break storage model.
- Drivers :
- –Several Key application rely on storing information in EAV structures and developers see as a must have. Other options be to store this type of information in a different data store, which defeats one home for related data.
- – Unified platform, common security model, consistent approach.
- § • Performance
- § • Ability to go through large numbers of EAV' attributes fast.
- § • Remove the need to store data in customer format in generic types. Better optimization make data usable by Oracle.