- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 75 Insurance
- 537.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.7K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6.1K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.3K Infrastructure Software
- 105.4K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Rman duplicate database support for cross endian migration
rman duplicate database does not support cross endians migration
( with diferent endian combinations, you have to use transportable tablespaces or datapump)
Could be possible rman duplicate database support cross endians migrations?
ie. duplicate database between Linux x86 and solaris sparc.
I think that it would be a great enhancement for Cross-Platform Data Transport.