- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
I think many people use the views [DBA|ALL|USER]_DEPENDENCIES, but like me they miss a more detailed view which also tells them which columns of a table or view are referenced.
This would be really helpful as parsing view definitions and source code is quite tedious.
What do you think of an easy way of accessing this information - like this, perhaps?