- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Please make NVL2 available in PL/SQL
NVL2 is precise and it's shorter than the corresponding case expression.
I can't see a reason why it should be available in SQL only.
NVL2 SQL doc:
If you can't resist, feel free to post your workarounds, but please don't forget to vote up
(Yes, writing my own NVL2 is workaround #1.)
NVL2 for PL/SQL has been implemented in Oracle Database 20c.