- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 62 Insurance
- 536K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.2K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.7K Cloud Platform
- 109.4K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Debug Initiated datapump jobs.
Do you think could debug an initiated Datapump jobs?
Actually, i remember only can debug a datapump job when this is started using a parameter like TRACE=480300
but what happens when already initiated pump jobs?
i think a big idea could be debug a running pump jobs using a something like the attach parameter
for example expdp atttach='DP_JOB' debug =y trace=HEXVALUE