- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Oracle HSM 6.0 Release
- 6.0-01. This patch was released August 6, 2015. Note that this patch has a critical fix to a rare issue with metadata flushing and sync'ing and is highly recommended to install if you are running the 5.1 release of SAM-QFS or higher. For more details, reference knowledge document 2041912.1 in My Oracle Support.
Oracle HSM and StorageTek QFS 6.0 release.
At the 6.0 release, StorageTek Storage Archive Manager are renamed to Oracle Hierarchical Storage Manager, or Oracle HSM for short. This change expresses an ongoing commitment by Oracle to this product. A variety of system messages, command outputs, man pages, and package descriptions have "SAM-QFS" changed to "Oracle HSM". Aside from these textual changes, the features and functionality of the 6.0 release is the same as the 5.4-02 patch release.
- Release notes are contained in the "README.txt" file in the download zip file.
- SAM-QFS Documentation Library
- Navigate to Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
- Log in, and accept licenses.
- Select "Oracle StorageTek Products" for "Select a Product Pack".
- Select any version of Oracle Solaris for "Platform", and hit "Go".
- Select either "Oracle Hierarchical Storage Manager (HSM) 6.0", or "StorageTek QFS 6.0", and hit "Download".