- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 65 Insurance
- 536.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.4K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Is it Possible to Mount a QFS "Multireader" Filesystem on Linux?
From the Linux Client Guide:
"Mounting functions are almost identical on the Linux and Solaris clients. However, the mount options available for the Linux client are limited to the following:
- rw, ro
- rdlease, wrlease, aplease
- minallocsz, maxallocsz
- min_pool (ignored outside of samfs.cmd)
- noauto, auto (ignored outside of /etc/fstab)
No other mount options are available for the Linux client."
So you do not have the reader option in Linux.