- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 68 Insurance
- 536.9K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.5K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Linux LVM Snapshot with Dataguard
I have a case of Oracle 12c running active DG.
A backup vendor has offered me a backup solution that is not using RMAN. It is using LVM snapshots on the Linux host.
I have some droughts about how Oracle supports this backup method especially for DG servers.