- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 533.9K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.5K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.2K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Linux LVM Snapshot with Dataguard
I have a case of Oracle 12c running active DG.
A backup vendor has offered me a backup solution that is not using RMAN. It is using LVM snapshots on the Linux host.
I have some droughts about how Oracle supports this backup method especially for DG servers.