- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 535.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.1K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.6K Cloud Platform
- 109.3K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Linux LVM Snapshot with Dataguard
I have a case of Oracle 12c running active DG.
A backup vendor has offered me a backup solution that is not using RMAN. It is using LVM snapshots on the Linux host.
I have some droughts about how Oracle supports this backup method especially for DG servers.