Forum Stats

• 3,782,712 Users
  • 2,254,691 Discussions
  • 7,880,141 Comments

Discussions

Access denied to my cloud instance

User_705KI
User_705KI Member Posts: 6 Green Ribbon

I'm trying to access to my cloud instance and I've this error.

{
  "code" : "NotAuthenticated",
  "message" : "The required information to complete authentication was not provided or was incorrect."
}

I'm trying to access with my browser it's not an api request or similar.

Someone know what's the reason?

Answers

• Hi, the same problem here! 😕

• User_705KI
    User_705KI Member Posts: 6 Green Ribbon

Well, after knocking a lot of doors, a sales team checked my account and said me that this is due to "abuse of terms". No more explanation about this. I'm wondering why this happened to this

They said me that they will ask to reopen, because I want to extract my last work in this instance.

I'm using this for my APEX demos, not production, not developing: this is definitely my last try.

My advice about that is that something free can be more expensive than you believe.

In my opinion free tier instances are not recommended for anything serious, not for demos (because probably you'll get random performance errors) Not for develop: you'll spend a lot of time checking why you cannot connect to your workspace. And of course: not for production.

I don't mean that ATP on free tier instances are a bad service, not at all. Just that the free account has limitations that compromise the work and time you spend developing and there will be no support for you to recover it..

• User_OB7IV
    User_OB7IV Member Posts: 3

Exactly, that's what I also realized with Oracle, free doesn't work. imagine if I had a system in production in this free instance, my server and database would die, look at the inconvenience that this can cause, I was really very disappointed with Oracle because of that.

I have free instances on Amazon AWS, including use in production for small systems and I never had this problem, it works perfectly well, their support is a phenomenon I never had any problems, in the first Oracle test account I do I already have a problem.

This makes me never want Oracle services again for the disappointment caused.

• Exactly, that's what I also realized with Oracle, free doesn't work. imagine if I had a system in production in this free instance, my server and database would die, look at the inconvenience that this can cause, I was really very disappointed with Oracle because of that.

I have free instances on Amazon AWS, including use in production for small systems and I never had this problem, it works perfectly well, their support is a phenomenon I never had any problems, in the first Oracle test account I do I already have a problem.

This makes me never want Oracle services again for the disappointment caused.