• 7,900,157 Comments

Discussions

Override option not showed up when tunning HFM 11.2.3 application

Javi Martinez
Javi Martinez Member Posts: 4 Red Ribbon
edited Nov 9, 2020 4:32PM in Financial Consolidation

Hello everybody,

We are following these steps:

https://docs.oracle.com/en/applications/enterprise-performance-management/11.2/hfmam/overriding_values.html

to override some default values for a specific HFM application. But "Override" option is not showed. We are using "admin" user.

We have also created a new user with Financial Management Administrator and Financial Management Administrator and it doesn't work either.

Any suggestion?

Thank you in advanced

Regards

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeo123
    Jeo123 Member Posts: 515 Gold Badge
    Answer ✓

I actually just opened an SR with oracle around this today. I'm seeing the same issue in our 11.2.3 environment.

The good news is that the functionality still works... they just appear to have forgotten to put the button in. That means that if you're familiar with the back end tables, you can just update this in the XFM_PARAMATERS table.

Not ideal, but it can work as a stop gap solution if necessary. Otherwise, this is likely going to have to be patched as far as I can tell.

Javi Martinez

Answers

• Jeo123
    Jeo123 Member Posts: 515 Gold Badge
    Answer ✓

I actually just opened an SR with oracle around this today. I'm seeing the same issue in our 11.2.3 environment.

The good news is that the functionality still works... they just appear to have forgotten to put the button in. That means that if you're familiar with the back end tables, you can just update this in the XFM_PARAMATERS table.

Not ideal, but it can work as a stop gap solution if necessary. Otherwise, this is likely going to have to be patched as far as I can tell.

Javi Martinez
  • Javi Martinez
    Javi Martinez Member Posts: 4 Red Ribbon

Hello @Jeo123,

Thank your for your quick response. I think we have to do the same so Oracle takes this into consideration.

Regards