- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.8K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.4K Cloud Platform
- 109.2K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.9K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Can OSB call a external service that response html text?
Recently come across a service that response a media type text/html when error.
We have a rest proxy and a rest business proxy, what we came across was the response come as binary when check in the pipeline and we are still finding a proper way to encode the binary become a string content in an XML element.
Also some research shows a workaround,
- using a java call out
- service call out a proxy that receive binary and response text.
I would like to know is there a better way that OSB platform itself have the way or function to be used.