- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
How to remove old OMS servers from EM console
The 3 node OMS servers(13.3) were migrated from the old hardware to new using "omsca recover"
However from the em console "Management Servers" "Configuration Properties"
the 2 old oms servers(blue) are still showing.
The host and agents for the 2 have been decommissioned.
How to remove those 2?
Is there a sql script to delete from repository db?