- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 535.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.1K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.6K Cloud Platform
- 109.3K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
What is (*) in show configuration?
I noticed that (*) in the configuration, while everything looks ok.
DGMGRL> show configuration
Configuration - bla_dr
Protection Mode: MaxAvailability
db_prim - Primary database
db_stdb - (*) Physical standby database
Fast-Start Failover: ENABLED
SUCCESS (status updated 7 seconds ago)
What is the (*) telling me? I searched in documentation, but can not find the explanation.