- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Table not picking up new records after initial load
Oracle DB 188.8.131.52
I have noticed for a few tables insert is not working after initial load. Kindly advise.
The initial load was performed using impdp with network_link and flashback_scn as current scn from source before initial load.
For 1 table there is a discrepency of around 12 records, for another 3 records. What steps should I take?