• 3,872,511 Users
  • 2,266,437 Discussions
  • 7,911,236 Comments

Discussions

ODI 12.2.1 Smart Import of Scenario fails with ODI-10017

tmauch
tmauch Member Posts: 6 Blue Ribbon

Hi,

After Exporting scenario in test environment importing the scenario in production fails with error message:

Dieser Import ist nicht zulässig: Der Text 1.751 hat im Repository und in der Importdatei einen unterschiedlichen Ursprung.

Details:

oracle.odi.impexp.smartie.OdiSmartImportException: oracle.odi.impexp.smartie.OdiSmartImportException: oracle.odi.impexp.smartie.OdiSmartImportException: com.sunopsis.tools.core.exception.SnpsSimpleMessageException: ODI-10017: Dieser Import ist nicht zulässig: Der Text 1.751 hat im Repository und in der Importdatei einen unterschiedlichen Ursprung.

at com.sunopsis.dwg.smartie.SmartImportManager.runSmartImport(SmartImportManager.java:2764)

at oracle.odi.impexp.smartie.impl.ISmartImportInstanceImpl.runSmartImport(ISmartImportInstanceImpl.java:368)

at oracle.odi.ui.smartie.imp.ImportSmartWizard$1.doInBackground(ImportSmartWizard.java:348)

at oracle.odi.ui.smartie.imp.ImportSmartWizard$1.doInBackground(ImportSmartWizard.java:272)

at oracle.odi.ui.framework.AbsUIRunnableTask.run(AbsUIRunnableTask.java:258)

at oracle.ide.dialogs.ProgressBar.run(ProgressBar.java:961)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Caused by: oracle.odi.impexp.smartie.OdiSmartImportException: oracle.odi.impexp.smartie.OdiSmartImportException: com.sunopsis.tools.core.exception.SnpsSimpleMessageException: ODI-10017: Dieser Import ist nicht zulässig: Der Text 1.751 hat im Repository und in der Importdatei einen unterschiedlichen Ursprung.

at com.sunopsis.dwg.smartie.RunSmartImport.run(RunSmartImport.java:3864)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.smartie.SmartImportManager.runSmartImport(SmartImportManager.java:2751)

... 6 more

Caused by: oracle.odi.impexp.smartie.OdiSmartImportException: com.sunopsis.tools.core.exception.SnpsSimpleMessageException: ODI-10017: Dieser Import ist nicht zulässig: Der Text 1.751 hat im Repository und in der Importdatei einen unterschiedlichen Ursprung.

at com.sunopsis.dwg.smartie.RunSmartImport.internalRunImportForTempObjList(RunSmartImport.java:1946)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.smartie.RunSmartImport.internalRunSmartImportForChildFCOs(RunSmartImport.java:2276)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.smartie.RunSmartImport.internalRun(RunSmartImport.java:3513)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.smartie.RunSmartImport.access$400(RunSmartImport.java:124)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.smartie.RunSmartImport$3.doAction(RunSmartImport.java:3675)

at oracle.odi.core.persistence.dwgobject.DwgObjectTemplate.execute(DwgObjectTemplate.java:203)

at oracle.odi.core.persistence.dwgobject.TransactionalDwgObjectTemplate.execute(TransactionalDwgObjectTemplate.java:64)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.smartie.RunSmartImport.internalRunWorkAndMaster(RunSmartImport.java:3648)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.smartie.RunSmartImport.run(RunSmartImport.java:3856)

... 7 more

Caused by: com.sunopsis.tools.core.exception.SnpsSimpleMessageException: ODI-10017: Dieser Import ist nicht zulässig: Der Text 1.751 hat im Repository und in der Importdatei einen unterschiedlichen Ursprung.

at com.sunopsis.dwg.DwgDuplicationTools.testOrigTextProtection(DwgDuplicationTools.java:5805)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.DwgDuplicationTools.importTxt(DwgDuplicationTools.java:5629)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.DwgDuplicationTools.synonymImport(DwgDuplicationTools.java:4072)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.DwgObject.importFromObjectLst(DwgObject.java:10056)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.DwgObject.internalImportObjectList(DwgObject.java:8724)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.DwgObject.importObjectList(DwgObject.java:9315)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.smartie.RunSmartImport.internalRunImportForTempObjList(RunSmartImport.java:1930)

... 15 more

How can I identify the object causing the error ? I could not find Text 1.751 in the export file.

What can I do to avoid the error ?

Answers

• Rodrigo Radtke Souza
    Rodrigo Radtke Souza Member Posts: 213 Gold Badge

I cannot copy and paste the text from Oracle support, but please take a look here:

Smart Import Fails with "ODI-10017: This import is forbidden: the text XXXXXXXXXX has a different origin in the repository and in the import file." (Doc ID 2144610.1)

The root cause seems to be a conflicting Internal ID which causes the Smart Import to fail. The Oracle support doc has the steps to possibly solve this issue.

• tmauch

The solution in the Doc does not work for me. The table from <YOUR_MASTER_REPOSITORY>.SNP_pop_CLAUSE is empty in my repository. I guess the conflict is not caused by a Temporary Interface like in the Doc. But how can I find it ?

• Rodrigo Radtke Souza

You are right, now I noticed that your ODI is 12 and the support doc refers to ODI 11. The POP information is now stored on SNP_MAP% tables, but they got a little more complex due to the new ODI 12 metadata architecture, so it may be harder to find. I don't know if there is an easy way to find it, but I would try to query some %TXT% columns to see if there was any reference to '1.751'. Super boring, but not sure if there is another way.

• tmauch

Thank you for your quick reply ! I wrote a PL/SQL procedure to search all columns with data type like '%CHAR%' or '%LOB%' in the tables of the repository for strings containing '1.751'. The procedure works, I tested it. I searched first all SNP_MAP% tables and then all tables of the repository but the string was not found. Any other idea ?

• Rodrigo Radtke Souza

Unfortunatelly, no. At this stage I would just open a SR with Oracle Support and see what they have to offer. Sorry about that.

• tmauch

Thank you for your anser. I used the normal Expor/ Import. That is working without problems.

• Rodrigo Radtke Souza

Awesome, glad that it worked!

• NJ17-Oracle
    NJ17-Oracle Member Posts: 1 Employee
    edited Jan 25, 2022 7:35AM

Hi

in 12c try below queries

1.) select * from SNP_TXT_HEADER where I_TXT='<input the txt as seen in the error message>'

check if you find a record , if yes note down value in column i_txt_orig

2.) select * from snp_trt where I_TXT_TRT_TXT='<value of t_txt_orig found above>'

check if you find a record

3.) Once we have passed step1 and step2 , delete both the records first from snp_trt and then snp_txt_header

4.) commit and reimport smart import again. It should go thru .

Thanks

NJ

• Jullin
    Jullin Member Posts: 3 Green Ribbon

This issue is happening to us and we are in ODI 12.2.1 Build ODI_12.2.1.3.0ODIBP_GENERIC_200409.0731 which comes with OBIA 11.1.1.10.3 installation.

We got 1 record in select * from SNP_TXT_HEADER  where i_txt = xxxxxxx;

We did not get any rows from select * from snp_trt where I_TXT_TRT_TXT='I_TXT_ORIG';

Waiting on Oracle SR to give action plan.