- 3,728,123 Users
- 2,245,554 Discussions
- 7,853,339 Comments
- 17.8K All Categories
- Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 1.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 594 Analytics Software
- 51 Application Development Software
- 1.8K Cloud Platform
- 700.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 22 Hardware
- 276 Infrastructure Software
- 142 Integration
- 75 Security Software
Connector Framework: How to structure a list in Load response and display the values in dropdown?
I'm trying to build an application in which -
1. A list of all the transaction IDs must be fetched from the database,
2. This list must be structured in Load response format in connector framework, and
3. The list of transaction IDs should be displayed in a dropdown in OPA Interviews.
#1 mentioned above would be a simple fetch operation on a database table. I'm facing issues with #2 & 3
OPA Data Model: OPA data model is simple with only one entity - Global.
1. How should this list be structured in Load operation response format?
2. How to convert this response into a value list, as value lists are necessary to display the values in a dropdown?