- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
HFM Application migration from EPM 18.104.22.168 to 11.2
I am migrating HFM application from EPM 22.214.171.124 to 11.2 and I completed and everything looks fine.
I wanted to refresh all the HFM application from 126.96.36.199 to 11.2 again. As per Oracle guide looks like after copying schema to 11.2 i have to run the config tool again. My question is there are 5 options in the configuration. Do i need to select all the 5 again or should i skip some of the below steps when I refresh HFM for the 2nd time??
Configuration Option in the config window
1) Configure Application Server
2) Configure Database
3) Configure Application Cluster
4) Deploy to Application server
5) Upgrade Applications.