- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Remote DVR connection not working (it used to....)
I have a Dahua DVR which I can edit via Smart PSS, port forwarding is working, I have my dyndns account set up - but for some reason I cannot access remotely anymore - I am on a fixed IP on my home network.
- Router port 200 is open
- Smart PSS, device name dvr, in DDNS menu I have: Server IP username.dyndns-remote.com, domain name username.dyndns-remote.com, username is my dyndns username, password is my dyndns password, update interval 50
- Idmss plus on my phone I have mode - IP/Domain, port 200, address is username.dyndns-remote.com, device name is dvr, username/password are what I use in smart PSS to access the device.
- I Tried using my dyndns on phone but didn't work.