- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.2K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
view creation in Oracle Audit Vault Server
My vendor has instructed me to create a view in Oracle Audit Vault Server as AVSYS user. I am able connect as under :
# su - dvaccountmgr
$ sqlplus /
My queries are :
- How I will connect as AVSYS user to create view? What is the default password of AVSYS user.
- If I change AVSYS user password , is there any impact in the existing configuration7?
Please help to solve the issue.