- 3,733,808 Users
- 2,246,823 Discussions
- 7,856,882 Comments
- 17.8K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 57 Insurance
- 533.2K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.3K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.1K Cloud Platform
- 109K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.7K Infrastructure Software
- 105K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Weblogic 11g gridlink datasource connectivity
We are running SOA 126.96.36.199 on top of weblogic 10.3.6.
We have multiple datasource connectivity to surrounding system.
Once of the surrounding system is moving to DR Environment during weekend hence we need to update datasource connectivity to there DR Database.
Issue is DR database is single instance however we have created Gridlink datasource in SOA as there production database is RAC.
We need to know below.
1) Can we update Grid link datasource to point to single instance DB during DR and revert to Original entry after DR. Below is the single URL which we will be updating.
2) Can this be done online without restart of SOA Managed Servers.
3) If we just untarget the datasource , update datasource URL to point to DR DB and target again will this work.
I tried above in UAT and it worked.