- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.2K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Linking to Other Oracle Solaris Communities
Oracle strives to constantly improve our customer experience and as part of this we offer help through various customer forums. Forums are a great way to both ask for help as well as share your knowledge with others. We monitor these forums and do our best to give timely answers.
For Oracle Solaris there are various forums available on this site, grouped by topic into discussions. These sites have a long history and are a great resource for current and past questions and knowledge. However we'd also like to create awareness of these other community resources available to Oracle Solaris customers.
There is a very active set of Oracle Solaris community forums on the My Oracle Support Community site, which is actively monitored by folks from our Support and Engineering groups giving you quick responses to questions and equally has a lot of historic knowledge in them. Please consider these My Oracle Support Community forums for your Oracle Solaris questions and comments in the future.
This Solaris 9 discussion group maps best to the Oracle Solaris System Administration (MOSC) discussion group on that site.
Additionally we have two GitHub repositories focused on Oracle Solaris:
- The solaris-userland repository, where we publish all our Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) source, which is also a great place to ask FOSS related questions.
- The oraclesolaris-contrib repository, where we share best practices, examples on how to use Oracle Solaris, and answer questions.
Thank you for using Oracle Solaris and keep on asking questions and giving feedback.
Oracle Solaris Product Team.