- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 73 Insurance
- 537.3K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.6K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
how to install uek5 kernel-uek-headers rpm?
I have a server running oracle linux 7 with uek5 kernel, and I am going to install wireguard. there is only one option: dkms.
I have been:
yum install wireguard-dkms wireguard-tools
but failed to
modprobe: FATAL: Module wireguard not found.
according to google result, the os lack kernel-headers package, but I couldn't found any pieces of inform about uek5's kernel-uek-headers