- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
How to make SSL certificate work for site behind router
I have a web server running on a PC, connected to a router. The site running on that PC server can be accessed via the router IP address plus port number. That is why I use dyndns.info, to have a fixed URL for the site.
All is well with http. But I would like to have it secured, i.e. use https with a valid certificate.
How can that be done?