- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
How to make SSL certificate work for site behind router
I have a web server running on a PC, connected to a router. The site running on that PC server can be accessed via the router IP address plus port number. That is why I use dyndns.info, to have a fixed URL for the site.
All is well with http. But I would like to have it secured, i.e. use https with a valid certificate.
How can that be done?