- 3,734,235 Users
- 2,246,914 Discussions
- 7,857,193 Comments
- 17.8K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 57 Insurance
- 533.2K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.3K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.1K Cloud Platform
- 109K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.7K Infrastructure Software
- 105K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Any feature available to save User settings in ASH analytics page in OEM
Any feature available to save user settings in ASH analytics page in OEM
In OEM home page--> search for database-->select database -->
- select performance --> performance hub -->ash analytics --> performance hub homepage opens with ash analytics
- select activity time range for 1 hour
- in the average active sessions graph --> select Top Dimension : User session
- in activity table, from drop down list --> select "session identifier" --> select "program"
we have above settings always we use to monitor sql performance.
we wants feature to save all the above selections instead of setting every time.
Currently after arranging all these selections when we click on any user session ID, its navigating to User session details page.. then when we select Back button all the previous selections are gone to Default
Is there Feature available to save all the setting ?