- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 533.9K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.5K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.2K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
RESTAPI response into variable in ODI
Trying to create a package which should have such flow with two api calls
1. package calls restapi which returns json response with a key of "accessToken"
2. package then saves this accessToken into a variable
3. package calls another restapi which returns other data, but this restapi need to include the "accessToken" in the header.
Did follow this tutorial to know how RESTAPI works and connects with ODI
With the tutorial above for sure I can save this response into a file then manually copy the token and run the second restapi manually, but want to make it more dynamic.
Is there a way to make this flow dynamically?