- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Forms in Oracle content experience - OCE
I am very very new to Oracle content experience platform and we have a requirement to create a simple form in the website in OCE. The submitted form information should be saved somewhere (like a DB or a library) and easily accessible. What is the best way to accomplish this requirement ?
Found few ways -
- Creating a local component - HTML / js files - can we render a form in the page having the form structure in html code and action in js (?) But, not sure how to send the data to a DB or somewhere to a library?
- Using Visual Builder - I don't think we have this option to use VBCS for creating forms. (Also, I am not sure how to check as well).
If you could give a direction, that would be really helpful!!
Thanks as always!