- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 73 Insurance
- 537.3K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.6K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Round up (Round.top) function in OIA
In my OIA-model, I want the outcome of a certain rulebase to always round up to the nearest whole number instead of rounding down. For example 5.23, 5.44, 5.87 al have to become 6. And 150.2 and 150.9 have to become 151.
I can only find the function Round(), but it automatically rounds up or down depending which one is closest. Does anyone have a solution for this?
Thank you in advance.